What is Chiropractic
Chiropractic care is one the best treatment options if you are diagnosed or suffering from one of the following conditions:
- Neck pain, caused by trauma or tension
- Whiplash injuries, caused by sports or vehicle accidents
- Headaches or migraines, caused by muscle tension
- TMJ or jaw pain
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist injuries or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lower back pain, muscle sprain and strain
- Pain from herniated spinal disc, nerve pinch, sciatica or disc bulge
- Spinal, pelvis or hip joint pain, ICBC and WCB cases
- Knee and foot pain, caused by flat feet, heel spur, plantar fasciitis or injuries
- Scoliosis, postural correction, foot and gait analysis
Burrard Chiropractic and Orthotics office is tastefully designed and decorated to create a calming and a welcoming ambiance for you and our patients. Our office is situated close to Yaletown Vancouver chiropractic clinic.
Our online-booking system, one of the best features of our office, allows you and our patients to book an appointment for chiropractic or foot orthotics with us 24-7 from the comfort of your home, office, or mobile devices.
In addition to the best Chiropractor and chiropractic care, our office is affiliated with other healthcare professionals in Downtown Vancouver. Burrard Chiropractic and Orthotics has an efficient referral system to bring the best care possible to our patients including X-rays. Our in-office referral wellness partners are Registered Massage Therapist, Reiki Master, Registered Acupuncturist and Custom made Foot Orthotics to serve our patients.
Our other healthcare partners are family physicians, personal trainers, registered dietician, X-ray and MRI clinics, just to name a few.
All Vancouver Chiropractors must be registered with BC College of Chiropractors. Some chiropractors, including Dr. Zavosh, are also member of the BC Chiropractic Association and member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association. Burrard Chiropractic and Orthotics follows the BC College of Chiropractors and the BC Chiropractic Association’s guidelines for accepting new patients, first visit assessments and subsequent visit procedures, examination and treatment protocols.
LEARN MORE CHIROPRACTIC